ECP - The Eclipse CORBA Plugin
- 04-Sep-2008 Version 0.7.0 released. Compiler integration and include paths.
- 26-Feb-2008 Version 0.6.1 released. Parser improvements.
- 15-Jan-2008 Version 0.6.0 released. Content assist support.
- 17-Jul-2007 Version 0.5.6 released.
- 09-Feb-2007 Version 0.5.5 released. Requires Eclipse 3.2+ and EMF 2.2+.
- 03-Jun-2006 IMPORTANT NOTE: The plugin does not appear to work with Eclipse 3.1.1 - you must either install Eclipse 3.2 or go back to ECP 0.3. Sorry for the inconvenience folks, I'm working on it.
- 24-May-2006 Version 0.4.1 released. Recompiled against Java 1.4.2, instead of 5.0
- 20-May-2006 Version 0.4.0 released. Problem markers for syntax errors and better outline updating
- 01-May-2005 Version 0.3.2 released. Dependency on the EMF has been removed
- 13-Apr-2005 Version 0.3.1 released. Bug fix for syntax colouring of multiline comments
- 13-Feb-2005 Version 0.3.0 released. The syntax colours are now customisable from the preferences
- 21-Jul-2004 Version 0.2.0 released. This version adds an outline view for the IDL editor and several bug fixes.
- IDL (Interface Definition Language) file editor with syntax colouring.
- Customisable syntax colouring
- Eclipse automatic installation site
- Tool for running external IDL compilers New
- Outline view for the IDL editor
- Autocompletion for editing IDL types
- JDT-esqe folding and quick fixes
- Interpretation of IOR content
- Naming Service integration
- Interface Repository integration
Note: The feature status indicated above refers to the state of the code in the last release version. If you want the most up-to-date version, which may include recent bug fixes and new features, we recommend that you use the latest version from the CVS repository.
- IDL editor showing auto complete (v0.6.0 - Mac OS X)
- IDL editor with outline view (v0.5.6 - Mac OS X)
- Syntax colouring is customisable through the Eclipse appearance preferences (v0.5.6 - Mac OS X)
There is an Eclipse update site available at:
To install the Eclipse Corba Plugin manually, simply unzip the distribution file in the root of the eclipse installation. The plugin will be placed in [eclipse-root]/plugins/net.sf.eclipsecorba* directories.
Archived plugins (.zip archive) - download from SourceForge
Readme - Read